Cam Iron SA
CAM IRON SA is an iron ore company that operates Exploration Permit No. 92 (EP92) in the East Province, which covers an area of 783 square kilometres. In 2005, Cam Iron was incorporated in the Republic of Cameroon for the purpose of developing the iron ore deposits in the Mbalam region, identified by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) between 1976 and 1984. Cam Iron is a 90%-owned subsidiary of Sundance Resources Limited. The other 10% is owned by national investors through private company, Hold Co SA.
The Company operates from its corporate office in Yaoundé. The CEO of Cam Iron is Mr Serge Asso'o and the Country Manager is Mr Bruno Pennetier.